15/01/2011

A word from one of our brides

We are always interested and grateful to receive feedback from our brides on their experiences whilst at Carina Baverstock Couture.

We were so touched when this email popped into our inbox last week from one of our brides that we thought we would share it with you. We thought she looked beautiful, and when we had found her dress for her she truely looked stunning and the difference in her confidence was so great to see.

"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed trying on dresses with you and Lucy yesterday afternoon. You made the whole experience enjoyable and made me feel quite amazing. No doubt you have heard this before but for me this was a real achievement as I never normally look at myself in a full length mirror and it took some courage to come to you. But I'm so glad that I did!
I shall look forward to seeing you again in April, or before if accessories prove to be elusive."

No comments:

Post a Comment